2023 Graduation Information
Please email Mr. White at email@example.com to be added to the parent mailing list for updates.
- The graduation ceremony will be June 28th @ 6 PM at the Rebecca Cohn at Dal. Grads are expected to be there by 5 PM to get organized.
- There will be a grad breakfast at IVHS the morning of graduation being organized by Michelle Myers.
- After the grad breakfast, there will be a grad rehearsal in the IVHS gym to go over expectations, lining up, etc for the ceremony. So it is very important for grads to attend this meeting. Time will be set once breakfast time is set.
- Graduation gowns/hats/stoles can be picked up in room 309 during lunch as of last week. Grads don't have to pick it up until the grad rehearsal if they don't want to be responsible for losing it before then. But it must be picked up by rehearsal time, as we will not be able to transport them to the ceremony.
- Grads must remember to take the gown to the ceremony as there are no extras.
***To get their gowns, the $60 grad fee must be paid first. If they qualify from selling raffle tickets, I have those recorded already. Otherwise, they have to pay in the office. These fees should be paid already.
***After the ceremony, grads can keep their gowns and hats. HOWEVER, STOLES (REGULAR, ANS, INDIGENOUS) MUST BE RETURNED. East stole is numbered and recorded who gets it to make sure they are returned.